WHO ARE THINK FOOD?
Think Food is a small café with a big vision. We know that what and how we eat can change the world and we want our food to help change it for the better.
Current patterns of eating are not sustainable, driving climate crisis and health and social inequality both locally and globally. We are working to make our café a small part of the solution.
- We create menus that focus on vegetarian and vegan recipes using as much locally sourced, fresh, seasonal and fairly traded produce as possible
- We produce very tasty but reasonably priced, demonstrating eating well on a budget
- We minimise food waste and food miles as much as possible whilst bringing people to eat together from the local community.
- Think Food is one of Milton Keynes Christian Foundations social enterprises staffed by young people not in education, training or employment who gain essential work experience and qualifications as they change the world for good one bite at a time.
Our social enterprises need support to continue our work.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive updates from all of Milton Keynes Christian Foundation social enterprises.
GET IN TOUCH
Please call to arrange an appointment or get in touch via email or on social media.
- 01908 311112
- Milton Keynes Christian Foundation, Foundation House, Aylesbury Street, Wolverton, MK12 5HX
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation operate a number of Social Enterprises and services. Please take a look at them below.
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation
Aylesbury Street, Wolverton
Milton Keynes MK12 5HX