MILTON KEYNES CHRISTIAN FOUNDATION JOBS
We’d like you to join our innovative local charity growing people and community through social enterprise.
Cycle Saviours – Social Enterprise Manager/Cycle Mechanic
Job type: Permanent, Full time, 37.5 hrs a week
Salary £18,500-20,000 pa
Cycle Saviours is an exciting social enterprise, staffed by amazing teams of young people outside education and employment. We have a mission to save and renovate unwanted bikes, save the planet and get more people on their bikes. We are currently building on our success with sales and repairs by expanding our community, education and business engagement activities, encouraging more people to get into cycling.
The purpose of this post is to lead, manage and develop the Cycle Saviours Social Enterprise. To:
- manage a team of staff to deliver the mission of the enterprise
- effectively engage and train young people on our pre-apprenticeship programme
- source, refurbish and sell unwanted bikes and bike spares
- provide high quality cycle maintenance and servicing
- develop our community, business and educational activities promoting access to cycling
We value diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community. This position requires an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this post please download the application pack below for more information and send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com The closing date for applications will be Friday 20 March 2020
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation operate a number of Social Enterprises and services. Please take a look at them below.
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation
Foundation House, Wolverton
Milton Keynes MK12 5HX
01908 311112 firstname.lastname@example.org