WHAT IS FOUNDATION HOUSE?
Foundation House provides space for growing people and community. As well as being the home of the Christian Foundation and base for a number of our social enterprises we have a range of spaces for activities that benefit our local community. We have:
- a programme of activities that bring our community together and encourage creativity and well-being
- a range of spaces for hire, at competitive rates, for meetings, arts, music, performance and community events
- a small community library where you read or borrow books
- computers with free access to the internet
- a number of services, at reasonable rates, such as photocopying, laminating and printing
- our own café for reasonably priced, healthy meals
Community spaces including community centres, parks and neighbourhood spaces play a vital role in the social life of communities.
They act as a shared resource where experiences and values are created. They offer many benefits including a feel good buzz from the work, school or on the streets.
If you would like to learn more about using Foundation House for your meeting or event, administrative services including printing, photocopying and laminating or visit the community library you can find out more by looking at our Instagram @Foundationhouse
Our social enterprises need support to continue our work.
Foundation House is one of Milton Keynes Christian Foundations social enterprises staff by young people not in education, training or employment who gain essential work experience and qualifications as they create a welcome and efficient community space.
GET IN TOUCH
Please call to arrange an appointment or get in touch via email or on social media.
- 01908 311112
- Milton Keynes Christian Foundation, Foundation House, Aylesbury Street, Wolverton, MK12 5HX
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation
Aylesbury Street, Wolverton
Milton Keynes MK12 5HX