WHO ARE CHILDCARE PATHWAYS?
Childcare Pathways is a social enterprise nursery at the heart of Wolverton, Milton Keynes. The nursery provides personalised care for children from 3 months to 5 years with a holistic approach to each child’s development and learning. We provide:
- flexible and affordable child care that promotes invention, creativity, independence, responsibility and care for others
- opportunities for play that encourage learning and all aspects of a child’s development – their language skills, emotions, creativity and social skills
- a range of adult and child led activities that support and inspire parents and guardians to become more involved with their child’s learning and development
- opportunities to connect with the environment through the play with natural materials, toys and access to our own Urban Farm and Forest School
- healthy meals, produced in-house by our very own Think Food Cafe
Childcare Pathways is OfSTED registered.
Our social enterprises need support to continue our work.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive updates from all of Milton Keynes Christian Foundation social enterprises.
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation operate a number of Social Enterprises and services. Please take a look at them below.
Milton Keynes Christian Foundation
Foundation House, Wolverton
Milton Keynes MK12 5HX
01908 311112 firstname.lastname@example.org